You pride yourself on becoming a key strategic adviser and revenue team advocate. You love details. You thrive on creating processes, systems, and enablement resources that allow those around you to succeed. You are eager to make a big impact and leave your mark on an industry. You are always looking for improvements and ways to automate. You pay close attention to details and are thoughtful about applicable workflows. You thrive in a team that challenges you and lifts each other up. Your peers are impressed by your technical knowledge and know-how, which allows you to become their trusted advisor. You are not afraid to convince someone to change their mind and you recognize when you need to change yours. You are excited to take on new challenges and be part of something small that is growing into something big.
And us? We are well-funded and growing exponentially. In 2022, for the second consecutive year, we have won Deloitte’s Fast 50 in Canada and Fast 500 in North America awards, recognizing us as one of the fastest-growing companies on the continent - and we’re just getting started! We are building the world's most advanced tools for e-commerce and interior décor. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, local retailers such as Alexanian's, and leading brands such as Crate & Barrel. We are looking for zealous and collaborative challenge-seekers to amplify our momentum and help us create an iconic global tech company.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end revenue team operations process in all markets, ensuring the best possible user experience for internal stakeholders
- Discover and drive performance improvement across multiple revenue (sales, customer success, marketing) platforms, tools and processes with a goal of maximizing efficiency and effectiveness within the business
- Work with cross-functional teams, and support Salesforce across all Lines of Businesses, to drive Salesforce changes to workflows, objects and fields, business rules, and business process flows to enhance the business while implementing best practices on the application
- Maintain the functional areas of CRM (Salesforce) data management including Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes, Dashboards & Reports
- Deliver effective enablement, communication, training and support to facilitate strong adoption and ongoing Salesforce user acceptance
- Deploy Quota / Target allocation & assignments
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues by triaging support requests & administrative needs of users
- Manage key initiatives relevant to new customer acquisition, sales productivity and the coordination between Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Work alongside the engineering team to build reliable data models to support a flexible and in hyper-growth analytical structure
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and conduct regular discovery interviews to understand and solve complex sales issues, while breaking down larger challenges into actionable and measurable projects
- Enable revenue leaders with robust reporting and dashboards to drive performance management and target setting
- Help deliver key insights that drive strategic decision-making within the revenue teams
- Directly manage Sales Ops Administrator and future RevOps team hires
- Be a champion and own the entire tech stack within sales operations including Salesforce, Catalyst, Gong, Mixmax, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dialpad, and others
- Must be based out of the Greater Toronto Area
- 3+ years of technical experience in Sales Operations in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 5+ years admin experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working directly with sales and client success management teams.
- High sense of urgency with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced level in Excel (models, analytics, pivot tables, advanced functions, charts, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail while adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience with MixMax, Dialpad, and Sales Navigator tools are considered an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About our culture
- We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
- We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
- We promote an environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win!
- We're hyper-focused on our achievements and our ability to execute on our promises. We act with urgency.
- It's not always about us. We give back to our community to ensure it can grow.
- We love to compete and have fun. Our game nights are legendary.
About our products
Imagine you want to buy a rug for your living room. You want to make sure it will fit and look good. Our technology lets you see the rug in your own room before you buy it. Simply upload a picture of your room using your mobile phone, and slide the rug under your coffee table: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r
About our results
Our customers see a 5x increase in e-commerce conversion rates and a dramatic decrease in the time it takes to make a purchase decision. We are also reducing carbon footprint by eliminating trips to the store and avoiding product returns, while also saving marriages -- because now you can be sure the products you buy for your home will fit and look good.
About our office and remote work
We are located in downtown Toronto with nearby access to both of the main subway lines. We are remote-first which means that most of us are working from home; we encourage our teams to work from wherever they are most productive, and many of us will continue to work from home in the future, either full-time or in part. We’ve come up with a few ways to keep everyone on the same page with remote work including a quick company-wide check-in on Mondays, remote coffee breaks on Fridays, and ad hoc topical sharing sessions. Another big upside is you get to be around your pets and plants (if you have them).
About our hiring process
Now: You upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.
Week 1: We arrange a video call with you to assess your abilities.
Week 1 or 2: You attend the first video interview.
Week 2 or 3: You attend the second video interview soon after.
Week 3 or 4: You attend a third video interview.
Week 4 or 5: You receive an offer.
Take the Leap. Apply now.
Our demo, in case you missed it: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r