You take pride in exceeding expectations. You uncover needs by listening closely and asking perceptive questions. You also love technology. Your peers are impressed by your technical knowledge and know-how, which allows you to become their trusted advisor. You are not afraid to convince someone to change their mind and you recognize when you need to change yours. You are excited to take on new challenges and be part of something small that is growing into something big. You are customer centric and can deploy a high degree of empathy.
And us? We are well funded and growing exponentially. In 2022, for the second consecutive year, we have won Deloitte’s Fast 50 in Canada and Fast 500 in North America awards, recognizing us as one of the fastest growing companies on the continent - and we’re just getting started! We are building the world's most advanced tools for e-commerce and interior décor. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, local retailers such as Alexanian's, and leading brands such as Crate & Barrel. We are looking for zealous and collaborative challenge-seekers to amplify our momentum and help us create an iconic global tech company.
What You'll Do
- Manage the customer lifecycle (i.e. regular Calls, QBRs, Marketing Support, Trade Show Prep, and Renewals) and relationships for our Partnership customers
- Be responsible for relationship building and key metrics such as Customer Health, Retention, and Expansion
- Become a trusted advisor to our Partners so you can better understand their needs and help them achieve their goals
- Develop technical knowledge and a deep understanding of our Roomvo products and integrations, so you can ensure our product features are implemented in the best way possible for our Partners
- Drive requirements gathering meetings with our Partners, working closely with our Technical Projects, Professional Services and Dealer teams on proposing, analyzing and implementing sustainable and scalable technical solutions that are aligned with our best practices
- Serve as a key voice of our Partnership customers to our internal teams - including Product, Sales, Technical Projects and Leadership - and partner with other internal teams to drive best-in-class customer experiences
- Maintain impeccable records in our Customer Success & CRM software, as well as GitLab for technical project management and issue tracking
- Actively and routinely engage with your customers to assess their priorities, identifying opportunities to further promote the Roomvo Platform and ensure full potential of service is realized
- Work closely with the Dealer Team to achieve holistic success for Partners and their Dealers, including driving kiosk sales, usage, and adoption
- Attend tradeshows & conventions hosted by our partners. Estimated 8 to 10 per year.
- Work with Partners to conduct regular product updates and removals for each partner and their individual dealers
- Proactively provide more assets and resources, such as a newsletter for each Partner on a quarterly basis to show progress on partnership goals
- Identify and leverage opportunities within our Partners and networks to find untapped expansion, and then act on that expansion opportunity.
- Handle customer objections, negotiate, and influence customers behavior to achieve desired outcomes and set proper expectations.
- You have experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Direct experience working with customers and managing a book of business
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- You can quickly learn and set up technically complex processes and tasks
- You are equally comfortable being detail oriented, working alongside technical teams in the weeds, as well as zooming out for the big picture
- You are professional and comfortable engaging C-suite executives both virtually and in person
- You can manage priorities under tight deadlines (but you can control much of your own schedule)
- You are comfortable using Google Workspace (including spreadsheets, Google Docs) and Salesforce
- You have clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel to attend tradeshows and conferences as required
- Experience in SaaS is a plus
- Bonus asset: Fluency in a second language
About our culture
- We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
- We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
- We promote an environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win!
- We're hyperfocused on our achievements and our ability to execute on our promises. We act with urgency.
- It's not always about us. We give back to our community to ensure it can grow.
- We love to compete and have fun. Our game nights are legendary.
About our products
Our technology lets you see products in your own room before you buy.
Imagine you want to redesign your home and have been searching for new
tiles for your kitchen, or a new rug for your living room. You
definitely want to make sure it will look good in your space. We enable
that through cutting-edge computer vision technology, presented in an
extraordinarily simple and accessible way. Try our rug demo now! Simply
upload a picture of your room using your mobile phone, and slide the rug
under your coffee table: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r
About our results
Our customers see a 5x increase in e-commerce conversion rates and a
dramatic decrease in the time it takes for their customers to make a
purchase decision. We are also reducing the world’s carbon footprint by
eliminating trips to the store and avoiding product returns, while also
saving marriages -- now you can be sure you’re buying the right product
for your home.
About our hiring process
Now: You upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.
Week 1: We arrange a video call with you to assess your abilities.
Week 1 or 2: You attend the first video interview.
Week 2 or 3: You attend the second video interview soon after.
Week 2 or 3: You receive an offer.
Take the Leap. Apply now.
Our demo, in case you missed it: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r